Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S

I bought a new g923 after my g920(thats works well) when i plugged in the g923 and start f1 2021 it start lagging and wont load into the game, when unplug the g923 game start run and load into the main menu

In the forza horizon 5 the game start lagging but its load in got input lag and the game was horrible to play. When start snowrunner, forzamotorsport 6 or wrc8 its work fine no lags no input lag nothing just like when im play with g920.

Its 2 day between the wheel swap and i dont know whats happening with my games.

Anyone got the same issue or anything looks like the same?

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ANDRÁS

This can be a bit dumb, but may I know if you already tried power cycling the console?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
3. Plug the console power cable back in.
4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If yes, and in case you have more USB accessories connected to the console (like external hard drives). Please try disconnecting everything (except the wheel) and check how it goes in that way

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I get one of my friend xbox one s and its works well all the games load for first and playable so i think something went wrong with my console

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mines doing the exact same, just hard reset and nope so weird

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same trouble as well! I've used my G923 on my Xbox one every week this year and every night so far this week with no issues whatsoever. Tonight I get on it and there's horrible lag when pressing the Xbox button, when loading games, when playing games.

F1 2022 took ages to load up, when I finally got on track the steering didn't work and the throttle was stuck on max.

I've just loaded up Forza Horizon 5 and the sound is very slow and choppy, the voice actors sound like they are talking into a fan, and the steering cuts in and out.

As soon as I disconnect the wheel it goes instantly back to normal.

Plugging the wheel into my PC shows no signs that the wheel is at fault.

Has there been a recent Xbox one update that could have caused this? I leave my Xbox on standby so I rarely notice when an update happens.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Update: I've just seen in settings that the last system update was 1:49pm today. The 'What's New' section doesn't list anything around USBs or peripherals, however.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is really weird. Something has changed and I have no idea what. I only get time to play from a Friday afternoon so I haven't used my XBox and G923 since last weekend. Last weekend everything worked perfectly. I fire up Forza 5 today and the audio and game play is glitchy and lagging to the point of unusable. However I have F1 2020 and that is working fine.

Was there an update of some sort that is causing this?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello!

So last wednesday i used my xbox one to play F1 2022 with my logitech g920 with no issues (10/19/2022). After an update that i had on thurdsday (10/20/2022) when i open my games F1 2022 F1 2021, if i have my logitech connected, the games takes forever to load (this didnt happen before the update), the logitech controller does work (even with really slow loading time) on the game menu and parts of the actual game interaction, but when it comes to racing then it stops working (seems like there is a really long delay recognizing interactions, like if i press any button on the logitech controller takes like 1 minute to recognize it).

All these problems disappear if i disconnect the logitech controller, everything goes back to normal, again this was working well last 10/19 before xbox update.

I tried, factory reset for xbox, reinstalling the games, disconnecting the cables, turn on and off (after waiting some minutes) clearing caches updating logitech firmware, and as i saw in EA forums there are a lot of users with the same issue so i discarded that it my logitech (but i tested it anyways on a computer and works with no problems)

Can i have some assistance for this? is it possible to rollback my xbox to before that update?

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem with f1 2021.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, same problem here, was working just fine yesterday when i played F1 2022, but i wanted to play today and it took forever to load, and connectivity issues with the online and EA servers, then i tried playng FH5 and the sound is terrible and the game is unplayable, but as soon as i unplug the usb out of my xbox it works and loads just fine, since i see this thread atleast i know its not the wheel that is not working, have you found a fix? And best of luck to you and everyone else having this kind of problems

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue as you with my G923. Did you figure out a fix? It’s getting frustrating now. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 26, 2023 Views 1,088 Applies to: