Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019)

Tja! Jag är ett otroligt stort fan av Lejonkungen och har velat köpa den hur länge som helst nu, såg att man kan köpa filmen och tänkte köpa den på min XB1, men filmen finns endast att köpa på den amerikanska microsoft sidan men inte på den svenska? Hur kommer det sig? Och när kommer jag kunna köpa den?

English: To summarize what I wrote, the The Lion King movie (2019) is only avaliable for purchase on the american microsoft store, how come? When will I be able to purchase it if I live in sweden? 

Mvh, George

[Translate by Mod] 

Well! I am an incredibly big fan of the Lion King and have wanted to buy it for as long as now, saw that one can buy the film and thought about buying it on my XB1, but the film is only available to buy on the American Microsoft side but not on the Swedish? How does it come about? And when will I be able to buy it?

Hello FCBMGeorge

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. 

Unfortunately, we here in the forums department would not have that information. 

In this case, Disney decides when and where movies are able to be sold / streamed ect. and on what viewing platforms. 

Hopefully Lion King 2019 will be available for Sweden soon! I was able to watch the movie at the theater and it's incredible!  

Felix 

Xbox forums support 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 40 Applies to: