Left 4 Dead 2 Split screen Error

Hi, I downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox one and I wanted to play split screen. However, when the second player tried to sign in it kept on saying "Your profile was not completely downloaded" and would not allow any secondary player to join for split screen. I tried removing the account and adding it again but still faced the problems. Is there a solution for this?

Just want to make sure that you have checked your download speeds and compared them with the recommendations suggested. Low speeds during a profile download can cause errors with the download. Suggesting removing the profile, and downloading it again(through the 360 overlay on the xbox one). Please inform this thread if this helps or if you need more steps. I had the problem this holiday and I just needed to retry downing. I hope this helps you and have a good day.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the reply. 
I tried deleting and re-downloading the account again but it still will not work. I think my internet is a little slow. 
What do you mean by downloading it again through the 360 overlay?

Thank you.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The xbox 360 overlay is when you are playing a 360 game on One, that what I call it at least. The 360 menu hit back and start to pull it up when on 360 game.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same problem, took some frustration from removing and redownloading the account. But in the end made a whole new xbox live account for player 2 then launched the game and it worked. Can finally play split screen offline now

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello WolfG50,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We appreciate you helping out the community with a solution to this issue. We will be locking this thread since it is 2 months old. If you ever require support or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!

Happy Gaming!
Chris ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 24, 2024 Views 2,340 Applies to: