Is my 2-day communication ban justified?

As many know the console version of Valorant is coming out soon and beta codes were being sent out. I was accepted into the beta and I had 2 extra codes after giving 3 out to friends. All I did was make a group post on Apex Legends that said “Have free val codes join party for instructions” which is very kind of me rather than a crime. Someone actually got interested and started insulting me using vulgar language and I reported them, yet he didn’t get comm banned for what he did??? He messaged me later basically laughing in my face about how he saw that I reported him and then proceeded to insult me again. All I did was try to help out people who weren’t able to get their hands on a code for the game and apparently I’m violating the rules yet I see posts of people saying they are SELLING the codes which is permanently bannable but those people don’t even get communication banned on xbox. I personally find this ridiculous and there should be a way to get rid of my suspension because I 100% don’t think I deserved that.

|

Hi there,

no one in the forums will be able to assist with Enforcement related questions or issues. For information in regards to Enforcement please see:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history
 It will also show any Case Review options if applicable

As a side note, as far as I'm aware someone can't see who they were reported by.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

if you use Lfg posts for anything else but looking for people to play with, you'll get a short ban and you deserved it.

If other people breaking the rules, report, block and ignore them. The rest is the business of the enforcement team.

-= Rule Number 1: I'm always right ! Rule Number 2: If I'm not right, Rule Number 1 becomes effective automatically ! =-

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2024 Views 12 Applies to: