(Instant mode ON) When i turn on xbox one with instant mode on sometimes it turn off after 10 seconds and turn off

With the new update sometimes the instant mode doesn't work. I turn on the console and it turn off after some seconds. So i turn on again and i have the green xbox screen loading... What can i do?

The only options is Eco mode or Instant on. Hold down the power button on the Xbox for 10 full seconds and let everything cut off. Maybe there is some things clogging up your RAM that is inhibiting you from accomplishing instant on. (After everything is off, go ahead and cut it back on!)

Linden AG

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Tried all but i continue to have this problem. Sometimes my console turn on in instant on mode. Sometimes after some seconds turn off and it start with the green screen loading the dashboard. I already made the offline update and i restored factory settings but nothing. Anyone have this problem?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Anyone with this problem? Now i turn on the console with the power saving mode. No problems with it. But i would like to have instant on mode working.....

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

It is preferred to keep your console on power saving mode, that way it will have less lags.  When you have instant on mode, your console does not fully shut down it goes to sleep mode.  When you power on your console and it goes through the green screen that means its checking each and every part of console to see if its working properly.  

Just some info. that may help you see whats going on :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have exactly the same problem it switches on for a few seconds with nothing on the screen then switches off and I have to switch it on again and then it comes on with green loading screen and plays fine but have to reload the game kinda pointless having instant on option if I can't use it

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mine is doing the exact same thing, only had it since XMAS but every day for the last week when I power the console on it starts for say 10 seconds then turns itself off.

When I turn it back on again it's like it's booting from a cold start, it's frustrating.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It seems that with the latest preview update is everything ok. The only problem i have is that i have problems downloading files when my console is in instant power on. It says the download has stopped and i have difficulties to connect to xbox live. After i manually reboot everything is ok

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

@Matteox

for any issues related to the Preview or when a preview is active and you are participating you will need to post in the Preview forums here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 11, 2022 Views 265 Applies to: