In need of a gamertag

Well by reading the subject title, it's obvious what I am asking for; I need a new gamertag, my current gamertag "SassyElite69" was a joke when I first got Xbox years ago, I am an idiot for accepting it, I got messages from 12 year olds calling me a "***" and other names, which was funny but it does get quite annoying after a few years. Anyways, I am just hoping I could hear some good ideas for a new gamertag, something I would like to keep for a while because I don't like to change it every month like some people.

A little more information on the type of gamertag I would like: Well I am a female gamer, I love to play first person shooters, but I don't want anything to do with a game I play, or related to a game for example: HaloGurll121421 or something like that. I would like something that sounds dark and mysterious, or something funny, I am not looking for girly names just because I am a female example: FLUFFYKITTYCUTEGIRL90 I would like something that both genders could use. I do not like anything with "Girl" in it, because it just seems so lame to me. As for music, I listen to Hardcore Death Metal, Hardcore Rock, pretty much anything hardcore, example: Whitechapel, Chelsea Grin, Slipknot, etc.

Here are some names I've come up with myself:

ToxicDeathAngel (Death Angel = Grim Reaper)

ToxicNova

VixenNova (Vixen = Female Fox)

BloodyVixen

ToxicBulletShot (I think I actually like that one)

JannyBrootal (My name is Janna, some of my friends call me Janny)

MiseryMae (Mae is my middle name)

DeathDealingAngel (Also meaning Grim Reaper)

Y U KILL JANNA (I just love memes.)

KrossRoads (Idea from Avenged Sevenfold - Cross Roads)

KoolAids

DeathMetalMae (Ohh yeahyuh.)

And that's about all I can think of really, I guess I will get your opinion, if you like the gamertags I posted above, just comment the one you like and I will use that one, I really would like to be original, so if one of the gamertags I made up are good then I would want to use them instead of getting other people to think for me, I am just clueless. But of these gamertags all suck, then I am willing to take others ideas. 

Thank you.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I find it really funny that you want a gender neutral name but alot of the ones you came up with are girly lol.

I like the toxicnova one, very short names with no numbers are always pretty neat. But if the gamertag you want has anything girly in it just go for it.. if people talk trash then just mute them or whip their butts ingame and they won't be talking anymore :).

BTW: did you check if all those names are even available?

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Lady M4verick

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

These names are just gamertags I thought of long ago, and was curious to see what people would think about these gamertags, I don't really find them girly at all, but that's just my opinion, I liked ToxicNova also, and I agree short names with no numbers look good, that's why I choose to put no numbers in my name, but I made this current gamertag when I was new to Xbox, this would be my first time changing it, the "69" in my name was a joke, it was funny at first but now I am bored with it, and "Sassy" was my name on Halo Combat Evolved when I first started playing back in 2004. I did check to see if these were taken, I try to keep it original, and I honestly can't think of anything that is gender neutral so I picked random ones I could think of.

The "Elite" in my name came from Halo, so obviously I am not afraid to choose silly gamertags, I mean "SassyElite69" sounds like a desperate homo, or that's what people on Xbox live say anyways when they message me calling me a ***. XD

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Come up with your own gamertag maybe? Mine came from y own mind and heart, which is why it's unique.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Pick whatever feels right.

I recently joined the one million gamerscore club.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I already know I should be original, I am trying to be can't you see? I think I am going with ToxicDeathAngel.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="SassyElite69"]I already know I should be original[/quote]Original would be not asking others for their opinions on your gamertag.

It's your gamertag. No one's opinion matters but your own.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately i am in the same vote as of late, trying to think of a cool yet dark and mysterious gamertag that could also resemble horror. I try to think of my own, but specific gamertags can be difficult to come up with without others assistance. Which is why i have now decided to reach out. The two best ones i have come up with recently are "BrokenMystery" and "SuspectShadow". Although i do love the name Maverick, i don't wish to use it as it's a guy's name and most people may be confused. I ask if you could give me suggestions, that would be highly appreciated.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

For the guy above, the name BrokenDreams quickly comes to mind. Obviously referring to a nightmare.

To the thread creator, my apologies. I don't mean to hijack your thread, just wanted to give my opinion to that player.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Pointless thread.  Just pick one and go with it.  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated March 4, 2022 Views 3,247 Applies to: