In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord

Hello community, 

I've posted this question is a few different forums but have not been able to find an answer. I am NOT talking about xbox party chat (dont use it) / just in-game chat.

I currently stream from my Xbox One X to my PC and use discord to chat with fellow streamers / friends while streaming. I would like to however chat with other gamers that are on my team (or in game) but not 100% sure how to follow through with this. I can hear other members on my team and in the game, I just cannot chat back (because I use my PC/Yeti Mic for audio).

I know there are headsets that can adopt dual audio streams such as the Astro A50 and such - is that the only way to achieve this? I would like to have everything come through my Yeti Mic (both xbox & discord) but not sure if that is possible. (Chat with discord friends & in-game friends). 

Thanks in advance! 

I may have answered my own question. For those that are looking for a solution, you can check out this YouTube video below - This should work with both in-game chat and party chat (from the xbox companion app).  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDr66I2W3mg

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 17, 2023 Views 6,632 Applies to: