Im a owner of Xboxone, Wii u, PS4 to all the PS4 negative fanboys and the trolls posting hate on this Xboxone community. Please read.

Spreading hate and insults is not right. You make me embarrased as a Psfan. I have compared my Xboxone games to my psplus indies and knack and killzone. This console war is making psfanboys look like trash. Ps4 is 1080p and 60fps on all of their games right? I will never admit that Ps4 is superior even with the current specs. Its to early right now to even justify.  Is it all about the graphics? Is it all about the games?  If you really own both consoles u need to see and feel the difference on both. Heres my Ps4 opinion to myself. Im am bored to death I dont care about the free indies. I thought xboxone sucked and I never wanted it or asked for it yet on realese day I got it from my family. After playing it 2 days I became hooked. Now wii u  has x and new exclusives and xboxone march has Titanfall ,,already preordered! While all I want for Ps4 is Infamous second son. Is it about the games? Or the graphics I ask u again?  I dont even need to answer after March I wonder who is going to get Titanfall. To Sony ponnies ask yourself if ps4 is fun atm. Ask yourself if you are on the forums trashing instead of playing. I have read all the fake psfanboy posts some dont even own the Ps4 and are just trolling. Most posts are in the wrong forum they no that. If u have a problem with xboxone please go to the feedback forums.  Remember this is my own xboxone and ps4 opinion.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="ninjagaidenxx26"]

Ps4 is 1080p and 60fps on all of their games right?

[/quote]

Wrong.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

People can argue until their blue in the face about what console is better, what has the better games but it's different for everyone.

Some people prefer coffee, I prefer a good old cup of tea, do the people that prefer coffee enjoy it any less knowing I prefer tea?

As long as each of us are happy with our choice, whether it be one or both consoles then that's all that matters so let the people that keep rambling on about it keep rambling, it's their time they are using up, not mine ;-)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well said lofty ,,

Oh and i think its time for another K cup ,mmm ,starbucks LOL

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="FeedTheMachine"]

Well said lofty ,,

[/quote]

Now you've gone and done it lol ;-)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well said lofty ,,

[/quote]Its time for a can of irn bru in this house. coffee and tee, yuck

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ninjagaidenxx26"]

Spreading hate and insults is not right. You make me embarrased as a Psfan. I have compared my Xboxone games to my psplus indies and knack and killzone. This console war is making psfanboys look like trash. Ps4 is 1080p and 60fps on all of their games right? I will never admit that Ps4 is superior even with the current specs. Its to early right now to even justify.  Is it all about the graphics? Is it all about the games?  If you really own both consoles u need to see and feel the difference on both. Heres my Ps4 opinion to myself. Im am bored to death I dont care about the free indies. I thought xboxone sucked and I never wanted it or asked for it yet on realese day I got it from my family. After playing it 2 days I became hooked. Now wii u  has x and new exclusives and xboxone march has Titanfall ,,already preordered! While all I want for Ps4 is Infamous second son. Is it about the games? Or the graphics I ask u again?  I dont even need to answer after March I wonder who is going to get Titanfall. To Sony ponnies ask yourself if ps4 is fun atm. Ask yourself if you are on the forums trashing instead of playing. I have read all the fake psfanboy posts some dont even own the Ps4 and are just trolling. Most posts are in the wrong forum they no that. If u have a problem with xboxone please go to the feedback forums.  Remember this is my own xboxone and ps4 opinion.

[/quote] 5 Stars, for your overall sentiment, coming from someone who has both main consoles.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="EnenDaveyBoy"]

Well said lofty ,,

[/quote]Its time for a can of irn bru in this house. coffee and tee, yuck

[/quote]

How can anyone "yuck" coffee? It's one of the major food groups and requirement for all adults to function.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Agreed, I like what you're saying but its sure to just attract the kind of feedback you're complaining about unfortunately.

Anyway bring on the great games for BOTH consoles!!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mmmmm.....  I could go for a double double from Tim Hortons now........

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks for your opinion OP but these threads really fail to accomplish much level communication etc  so i'm gonna send it to Lock Town.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 5 Applies to: