How to fix slow xbox one s in 2024.

I just updated my console and now it id barely even playable i cant play any games and it takes 5 to 10 minutes to even turn it on. I have tried everything i even rebooted it and that didnt work. What should i do to fix it.

|

Hello, Braelynn. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today. Based on the information you provided, this could be a hardware issue. However, before considering that, I would like to ask if you tried performing an offline update on your console. This potential fix requires a USB drive and a PC to transfer the files to it: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update Additionally, it is important to clarify that we're not able to assist with self-repairs. Therefore, if your Xbox One is not working even after doing the offline update, you may want to get the device inspected by a trusted technician. Your understanding regarding self-repairs guidance on these forums is appreciated. Regards, Arturo.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 24, 2024 Views 35 Applies to: