How many profiles/members can I have in my Xbox One family?

I have a bunch of people in my house playing.

How many different people can have a profile and play on Xbox Live through my one Live account?

Also, what are the limitations on the people who are just members of my "family" and not the primary account holder?

As long as your Xbox is set to your My Home Xbox in your settings everyone can use the Gold features on that Xbox One. As stated by the Xbox One chief product officer, Marc Whitten: "If you're an Xbox Live Gold member, an unlimited number of people can enjoy many benefits of Xbox Live Gold while they are using your Home Xbox One console. Friends and family will simply create their own account and gamertag and be able to enjoy Xbox Live online multiplayer gaming and access to entertainment apps". Hope this helps!

51 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys. First my English is very bad sorry. I have a question. I've shared with a friend of my games xbox one. I want to cancel it now. I could not find where I would do.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Feral Boar 66"]

I have a bunch of people in my house playing.

How many different people can have a profile and play on Xbox Live through my one Live account?

Also, what are the limitations on the people who are just members of my "family" and not the primary account holder?

[/quote]

On Xbox ONE, there only needs to be 1 xbox profile on there that has Xbox Live Gold. Up to 9 other profiles on that console can be added and use the Gold beneifts that the Home profile uses with no limitations unless of course you want to set limitations for kids and things of that nature.

16 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Can anyone tell me if I can have five people (avatar profiles) on the system?

I am the main account holder and added three of my children under my account using their own alias emails but now xbox will not let me add my fourth child.  I put in all the information and then it kicks me back to the main page.  I will say that XBox one "live" between the poor connections and this has been nothing short of a pain in the neck.  And for what the charge would be there is no way I would waste my money.  Very disappointed in this over-hyped system.  

thank you

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there EggyTick48!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already.  This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2024 Views 44,269 Applies to: