how do I opt out of an app?

I got a message saying that connectV3-PROD connected itself to my account. I do I opt out?

I got a message saying that connectV3-PROD connected itself to my account. I do I opt out?

Did you login with your microsoft account somewhere that might be using it 

Xbox Ambassador
15 Years Xbox Live

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I usually do a quick search back in my email for "connected app" access, as any time you add a game or program or web site to your account, it sends you an email.

I haven't found the link from the Microsoft Account page, but from my email this is where you'd go to look at what Apps are connected to your account and manage them:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage

Good luck, and let us know how it goes :)

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you update us on the situation? Is the issue still present?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Me why what i do

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey 41 people with the same question,

After a bit of research I found connectV3-PROD is commonly associated with Gamming Apps. In my case it is related directly to a Ubisoft app. I understand that ConnectV3-PROD app/protocol (not sure which) is used by your X-box and X-box apps. You download the app on X-box and/or PC. 

ConnectV3-PROD is safe, provided you gave it permission, to access your MS account. It is safe, is not a virus. 

To Opt-Out: Sign in to your Microsoft Account

or sign in on this link https://account.live.com/consent

The page you guys want is titled: 

Apps and Services you've given access to. There will be a list of all the apps that have access to your MS Account.  I searched for apps and services Page and signed in from there, or stay signed in and Bing it or Google it. 

Hope this helps, It can be a tricky page to find. Just remember its part of your Microsoft Account. Just find the page and "she will be right" All will be revealed once your there.

Respond one way or the other I can provided explicit directions.

Smile and be Unhappy  !!!!!!! 

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 19, 2020 Views 3,046 Applies to: