How do I fix error code 0x80070570

I'm trying to download warzone 2.0 but I get the error code 0x80070570 and it says my game is corrupt I need help fixing this

Hi Andrew, thank you for getting in touch today. My name is Rob and I’d be more than happy to help you. Please give me a few moments while I review your query

Cheers
Rob

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The Xbox Error 0x80070570 is a data transfer error that mostly occurs when you transfer some of your internal data to an external drive but it can happen at other times also. To fix this problem, you can try the following solutions: Clear your console's system cache. • Clear your console's system cache. • Check if the Xbox Live service is temporarily unavailable. • Check if there is a problem with your profile. • Check if there is a problem with the hard drive to which you're trying to download content. • Force a reset on the console. • Power cycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for 30 seconds. • Set up a repair of the console if none of the above solutions work. Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. If you could let me know if we have answered your questions or if there is anything else we can assist you with?

Cheers
Rob

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

With all that being said I really hope it helped some of you..as for me NO it did not..I don't have an Xbox. I'm transferring files from from one slave hard drive to a jump drive so as to take some files with me. So I cant power on and off nor clear its cache. what should I try ??

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 19, 2024 Views 3,652 Applies to: