How can I order controller from Xbox Design Lab if my address is an AE (Armed Forces in Europe) address?

I was making a custom controller in the Xbox Design Lab. I finished my controller, then it was time to input my payment info and address. When I got to the address, I noticed that the state/province box didn’t have the AE tab, which is used when you’re in a US military base overseas (in this case, I’m stationed in Germany). I can’t use the actual Germany address since I’m not technically in German land, so my address is a US address. Is there anything I can do to be able to get my custom controller shipped to my address?

Hi K1LL3RMACH1N3R,

Thank you for waiting.

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.

4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.

5. Select the "Contact Us" button

6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.

|Car.Tzy|
| Microsoft Forum Moderator |
| Microsoft Community |

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi do you know how to get it?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 134 Applies to: