HILFE: Xbox One piepst/ macht Geräusche (Mod Translation: HILFE: Xbox One piepst/makes noises )

Hallo Leute, 

Habe seit ein paar Wochen das Problem dass meine Xbox One piepst. Sobald sie ein paar Minuten in Betrieb ist, z. B netflix schauen, macht sie helle Geräusche und reagiert auch zum Teil auf Befehle vom Controller nicht. Das passiert alle paar Minuten wieder. 

Der Xbox-Kundenservice ist ja so für den A (Mod Removed), dass ich mich da alleine gelassen fühle. 

Stecker raus, Update, alle Kabel raus und wieder dran schon versucht. Bisher ohne Erfolg. Habe auch nichts in meinem Raum verändert was die Konsole stören könnte. 

Bitte helft mir :(LG 

(Mod Translation)

HI folks, Have been problem for a few weeks that my Xbox One beeps. Once it's up and running for a few minutes, such as looking netflix, it makes bright noises and also partially fails to respond to commands from the controller. That happens every few minutes again.

The Xbox customer service is so for the A (Mod Removed) that I feel left alone.

Plug out, update, all the cables out and tried again. To no avail so far. Have not changed anything in my room that could interfere with the console.

Please help me:(LG

Schade das du Probleme mit deiner Xbox hast.

Ich würde vermuten dass das Geräusch vom Netzteil kommt. Das pfeifen dürfte an einer Spule oder am Trafo liegen. Wenn es sich um die erste Xbox One handelt kann das Netzteil selbstständig ausgetauscht werden. Wenn du noch Garantie haben solltest würde ich eine Reparatur anfordern. Ansonsten würde ich das Netzteil so besorgen. Die sind eigenständig zu haben. Für die Reparatur muss nicht der Support angerufen werden die kann man direkt über seinen Account auf der Internetseite angefordert werden. 

Ich hoffe es hilft dir etwas weiter. 

(Mod Translation)

Too bad you have problems with your Xbox.

I would guess the noise is coming from the power supply. This is likely to be due to a coil or the trafo. If it is the first Xbox One, the power supply can be replaced on its own. If you still have a warranty, you would request a repair. Otherwise, I would get the power supply like that. They are to be self-contained. For the repair, it is not necessary to call the support, which can be requested directly from your account on the website.

I hope it helps you a little further.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Servus und danke dir für die Antwort. Ich werde mir mal ein andere Netzteil ausleihen und schauen ob es daran liegt. 

Antwort folgt. :) 

(Mod Translation)

Servus and thank you for the answer. I'm going to borrow a different power supply and see if it's because of it.

Answer follows. :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Patrice!  

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.  

Thank you and have a great day!

Thanks for being a part of the Xbox Family.
Happy Gaming! ಠ‿ಠ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 28, 2024 Views 535 Applies to: