halo wars 2 not available to download on PC

the "halo wars 2 ultimate edition" for some reason is not downloadable on windows 10 1803 update. please fix it.

Only these bundles are available: 

Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition

Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

Game ON!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I already purchased the game and had it downloaded on my pc before, but for some reason, the version i already bought is no longer downloadable. the page for it still says Xbox play anywhere. that's not fair.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I already purchased the game and had it downloaded on my pc before, but for some reason, the version i already bought is no longer downloadable. the page for it still says Xbox play anywhere. that's not fair.

If you have purchased the game and download it before you will find it in the ready to download titles 

Game ON!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I already purchased the game and had it downloaded on my pc before, but for some reason, the version I already bought is no longer downloadable. the page for it still says Xbox play anywhere. that's not fair.

If you have purchased the game and download it before you will find it in the ready to download titles 

it's not able to download anymore as of right now, it only gives me the option to "download to my Xbox"

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I already purchased the game and had it downloaded on my pc before, but for some reason, the version I already bought is no longer downloadable. the page for it still says Xbox play anywhere. that's not fair.

it's not able to download anymore as of right now, it only gives me the option to "download to my Xbox"

the exact message is "See "Available On" below for devices this product runs on. it won't run on this one. ". can you please look into it. I'm on the same computer and windows installation I had it on before. I tested this with my laptop too, same issue.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Although you are viewing the store page on your Windows 10 PC? What if you go to the base games store page instead? It's also worth a try to open your library (click the three small dots in the top right corner) in order to see if you can download it from there.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Although you are viewing the store page on your Windows 10 PC? What if you go to the base games store page instead? It's also worth a try to open your library (click the three small dots in the top right corner) in order to see if you can download it from there.

It works now! thanks for fixing it! before the base game page would ask me to purchase it, and on the ultimate edition that i purchased only gave the option of installing on my Xbox. now they both allow me to download into my pc. however, i have one issue. does the ultimate edition now already include the dlc with the game install file? im downloading it right now so i haven't seen it yet. beause the dlc says i own them but i cant download them specifically. could you explain the system?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It works now! thanks for fixing it! before the base game page would ask me to purchase it, and on the ultimate edition that i purchased only gave the option of installing on my Xbox. now they both allow me to download into my pc. however, i have one issue. does the ultimate edition now already include the dlc with the game install file? im downloading it right now so i haven't seen it yet. beause the dlc says i own them but i cant download them specifically. could you explain the system?

Great that It worked!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having this exact same problem and I think it was working for download on my surface not more than a week ago.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 12, 2024 Views 841 Applies to: