GTA V ONLINE ME VA LENTO (FPS LENTOS)

Hola. Alguien sabe por que mi GTA V (VERSION DIGITAL) , especificamente en el modo de juego online se traba? 

Osea no se queda congelado pero los FPS van muy lento y es molesto jugar de esa forma ya que se esta atorando a cada rato. Hay algun modo de solucionarlo? De hecho solo se traba cuando estoy en la ciudad, cuando pongo carreras o actividades no se traba. Espero alguna solucion! Saludos!

MOD Translation:

Hello. Does anyone know by my GTA V (DIGITAL VERSION), specifically in the online game mode is locked?
Game is not frozen but the FPS go very slow and is annoying to play that way because it is to jam all the time. Is there some way to fix it? In fact only locks when I'm in the city, when I put racing or activities is not locked. I hope any solution! Best regards!

Hey there David ERD,

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with GTA V. Is the problem only happening in online mode? Do you see the same problem in offline mode as well? If you're only seeing this problem in online mode you might want to try this guide to see if it helps. 

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there David ERD,

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with GTA V. Is the problem only happening in online mode? Do you see the same problem in offline mode as well? If you're only seeing this problem in online mode you might want to try this guide to see if it helps. 

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

[/quote 

Hey, thanks for answer! but, I check my connection and its good, when I play Halo or another games in online mode, I dont have problems. The problem is just when I play GTA in online mode, and is not like a connection problem I think, because the activities like car races the game works fine, but, when I play in the city, the game is like "slow". For example, when I play in the night (No people, no cars, nothing. The city is empty) the game works good, but in the day, the when the city have more movement, the game get slower, yesterday I erased the game and I downloaded it again. but the problem sill there. 

I do not know what to do, I would appreciate if you could help me

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there David ERD,

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

[/quote 

Hey, thanks for answer! but, I check my connection and its good, when I play Halo or another games in online mode, I dont have problems. The problem is just when I play GTA in online mode, and is not like a connection problem I think, because the activities like car races the game works fine, but, when I play in the city, the game is like "slow". For example, when I play in the night (No people, no cars, nothing. The city is empty) the game works good, but in the day, the when the city have more movement, the game get slower, yesterday I erased the game and I downloaded it again. but the problem sill there. 

I do not know what to do, I would appreciate if you could help me

Thanks for the clarification, just to make sure we're understanding properly. Do you mean the game is slow like there is no players or activity? Or do you mean slow like there is network lag and the game isn't running properly. If you mean there is not activity as in no players, you may need to ensure that the proper network ports are open on your router to allow more connections to more players. Rockstar has a guide to open those ports HERE

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 9, 2023 Views 698 Applies to: