Gta San Andreas

Hola. Tengo mi gta san andreas de la xbox original y lo intento poner en la one X y me dice que el juego no esta disponible para descargar. 

Hi i have gta san andreas for the og xbox and when i try tu download it using the disk the system tells that is not available for download. 

Gracias por la ayuda. Thanks for the help. 

[Translate by Mod]

Hi i have gta san andreas for the og xbox and when i try tu download it using the disk the system tells that is not available for download.

Hi Carlosj1982,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

By OG Xbox are you referring to the one released in 2001? I ask because the Xbox 360 version of the game is backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Does the disc have the original Xbox writing on the label on front?

If you have other games that work, then the issue could be with the console's disc drive although the original Xbox is no longer supported.

Best Wishes,
Diego
Xbox Forums Support

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hola carlos! bienvenido al foro de Xbox!

mira revisando tu pregunta lo que pasa es lo siguiente, la version que es retrocompatible con Xbox One (Normal,S o X) es la version de Xbox 360. No la version del Xbox (Original).

Entonces si quieres jugarlo tendrás que adquirir la version de 360 para poderlo jugarlo en tu Xbox One X!

Si no puedes adquirir la version física (es complicado) no te preocupes, puedes comprarlo en version Digital en la Store de Microsoft!

Aquí te dejo el link GTA San Andreas (xbox 360):

https://marketplace.xbox.com/es-mx/Product/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408b8

Saludos y nos vemos en Xbox Live!

[Translation- Hi Carlos! Welcome to the Xbox Forum!

See checking your question what happens is the following, the version that is backwards compatible with Xbox One (Normal, S or X) is the version of Xbox 360. Not the version of the Xbox (Original).

Then if you want to play it you will have to buy the version of 360 to be able to play it on your Xbox One X!

If you can not buy the physical version (it is complicated) do not worry, you can buy it in Digital version in the Store of Microsoft!

Here I leave the link GTA San Andreas (Xbox 360):

https://marketplace.xbox.com/es-mx/Product/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408b8

Greetings and see you on Xbox Live!]

Loyalty... To The End!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 114 Applies to: