Fritz!Box 6490 cable - UPnP not workling properly

Hey guys,

a few weeks ago I reconised an heavy increase in errors codes or long loading times which, according to statements from the different game supports, can be caused due to networking problems. So I checked my Router and I got suprised that there were no ports forwarded, even though I activated UPnP in the settings. I followed the instruction on the Xbox help site, but after everything the only port which is open now is 3074. Thanks to this one my NAT-Type is open, but unfortunately no matter which game I start, no other port is listed in my router settings as forwarded/opened or whatever. Well, it appears to work partially.

I already contacted the ISP and the manufacturer of the router. Unfortunately, it seems to be that there is no problem on my end ,as far as they could say externally, or known issues regarding the frimware or hardware.

I would really appreciate if someone has a solution/ way of troubleshooting. I don't really want to manually activate all the ports for all the different games. Also, the game supports state, if there are more consoles in the network at the same time, UPnP is needed.

Games where the problems occur:

PUBG - looong loading times after every game. Error message: " Connected Waiting for Response"

Destiny 2 - aside from long loading times, multiple "weasel" error codes (which are caused by network trouble)

Info:

Router: Fritz!Box 6490 cable

ISP: Vodafone Cable (Germany)

Console: Xbox One X

Connection: Wired

actual firmware?

what ip do you use, ipv4 or 6?

cable, cable can give you alot of problems when there is rushour. Cable is a shared medium.

--
Grüße aus Deutschland
--
Greetings from Germany
--

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

-> I have the latest frimware ( FRITZ!OS: 07.12).

-> Both, Dual Stack (no Lite tunnel).

-> At rush hour I have higher ping and paket loss and all the problems are multiplied by 100000, but unfortunately I got these problems all day long.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

hm, i think its an isp or server problem not on your side.
--
Grüße aus Deutschland
--
Greetings from Germany
--

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 30, 2023 Views 1,389 Applies to: