FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

I can't see the FPS counter option as stated everywhere, only CPU, GPU and RAM.

Windows 10 Pro

XBox Game Bar version 3.34.15002.0

Hi Grenyes

Here is some info I got:

Troubleshooting

Not seeing up-to-date FPS info when playing a game

If you’ve pinned the Performance overlay, open Game Bar over your game by pressing Windows logo key + G. This will refresh the info in the overlay.

Not seeing the FPS info after completing FPS setup

When you set up the FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar, your user account will be added to the Performance Log Users group (if your account is the administrator for the device or the administrator has added your account to the group). If you’re not seeing the FPS counter after restarting your PC (Request access button still appears in the FPS tab), verify that your account was added to the Performance Log Users group by typing Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users. If you’re not seeing your account in the Members box, request access again from the FPS tab in the Game Bar Performance overlay, then restart your PC.

If you’re still not seeing FPS info after retrying access, manually add your administrator account to the group by typing Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users, pressing Add, then following the prompts. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

Want to remove access for FPS info

1. Type Computer Management in the desktop search box, select Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users.
  2. Choose a user account then press Remove.
  3. Restart your PC for the change to take effect.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/es-UY/xbox-on-windows/social/xbox-game-bar-performance

27 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for your fast response, but the problem is that I've been not presented with the FPS setup. Yes, a card told me that I have this option available but I can't see any way to activate it.

The word FPS does not appear anywhere in the game bar overlay.

20 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello i still can't complete the FPS setup. The Solution you posted is for Windows 10 Pro only. I'm on Windows 10 Home and don't have the Option "Local Users and Groups" in my Computer Management. Do you have another Solution for Windows 10 Home Users?

40 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello is there still no one who has an idea what i can do to solve this Problem?

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I see you're having a problem, but the Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

I've read your question and I'm pretty sure I understand your situation. With a lot of games this is specific to their in-game settings. Fortnite, came out with a patch a few months ago that would allow you to select your FPS rate to be visible. Although again that is selectable from the in-game settings in fortnite.

Hope this helps.

Michael J. Gill

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello R4iKeNxPM,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. It is best to create a new post if you are requiring support. Older posts like this one that gets revived can be looked over, as newer posts get more traction. This thread will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Happy Gaming!
Chris ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 20, 2024 Views 71,465 Applies to: