Forza Motorsport 7

Добрый день.

Сегодня купил Xbox One X в комплекте с играми Forza Horizon 7 и Motorsport 7. Ввел коды. Все успешно активировалось. Но зайдя в мои игры, я увидел, что установлено 0, установить 1 (только horizon 4). Повторно код уже не ввелся, сказав, что уже активировано. То есть в моей библиотеке игр вместо двух  - одна. Поиск в магазине Motorsport 7 выдает, что она куплена. 

[Translation - Good afternoon. Today I bought the Xbox One X complete with Forza Horizon 7 and Motorsport 7. Games. I entered the codes. Everything was successfully activated. But going into my games, I saw that it was set to 0, set to 1 (horizon 4 only). The code was not re-entered, saying that it was already activated. That is, in my library of games, instead of two, one. A search in the Motorsport 7 store indicates that it was purchased.]

Question Info

Last updated October 11, 2019 Views 36 Applies to:

Hi ShalamovV,

то же самое на русском языке ;-)

жаль слышать. Иногда сети нужно некоторое время, чтобы признать все вещи. Поэтому, пожалуйста, проверьте историю заказа. Если есть everyting OK вы должны ждать. Если нет, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с службой поддержки.

sorry to hear. Sometime the Network Need some time to recognize all the stuff. So please check your order history. If there is everyting OK you have to wait. If not please contact the support.

G v zauBerBerg

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've never heard of an Xbox One X bundled with Forza 7. Are you sure it wasn't Forza 4?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry. Forza Motorsport 7 and Horizon 4.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi again,

instead of waiting (if in your history everyting is fine) you can of course force your console to update the account data by delet and readd your account 

So it's up to you. I would first install H4 and that takes time. Then I would play untill I can play Horizon Online (that takes time too) and hopefully everything is ok with Forza Motorsport 7 then.

G v zauBerBerg

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you, but it did not help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi ShalamovV,

Thanks for the update on the issue. If it shows purchased in the store, then install from there. They sometimes glitch and wont show in the ready to install under my games and apps. Try a power cycle on the console to refresh everything.

Thanks,

Brad

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

Sorry this didn't help.

Ты можешь установить из стора, все что уже приобретено. Достаточно установить и настроить консоль как домашнюю.  В сторе найти игру и выбрать установить игру на домашней консоли. Это можно сделать из любого браузера. Так же на самой консоли. Если приобретено появится кнопка установить. Если установлено - зарустить.

Удачи!

[Translation-You can install everything you've already purchased. It is enough to install and customize the console as a home console.  In the store find the game and choose to install the game on the home console. This can be done from any browser. It's the same on the console itself. If you buy a set button. If it is established - to snare.
Good luck!]

Sorry this didn't help.