Forza HORIZON con OCULUS RIFT S su PC

Buongiorno, volevo sapere se c’è la possibilità di usare l’OCULUS RIFT S con FORZA HORIZON 4 aquistato su xbox anywhere.

Ho trovato solo l’app XBOX ONE STREAMING, scaricata su windows 10 ma ho capito che serve solo se ho OCULUS, XBOX ONE e PC.

Io invece ho solo PC e OCULUS, non ci credo che per giocarci devo avere anche la XBOX a che servirebbe XBOX ANYWHERE?

Dove mi stò perdendo?

Esiste un modo per vedere FORZA HORIZON su OCULUS RIFT S solo con PC?

Grazie

[Translation - Good morning, I wanted to know if there is the possibility of using the OCULUS RIFT S with FORZA HORIZON 4 purchased on xbox anywhere.

I only found the XBOX ONE STREAMING app, downloaded on windows 10 but I understood that it is only needed if I have OCULUS, XBOX ONE and PC.

Instead I only have PC and OCULUS, I don't believe that to play it I must also have the XBOX what would XBOX ANYWHERE be used for?

Where am I getting lost?

Is there any way to see FORZA HORIZON on OCULUS RIFT S only with PC?

Thank you]

Hi colavitti,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to play Forza Horizon 4 on your PC using an Oculus Rift. You may want to try visiting the Forza Forums for direct community support on using a Virtual Reality headset with the game.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Ezra
Microsoft Agent
Xbox Forum Moderator
"Look around and find something for which to be grateful." - Rickson Gracie

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

BIA JEXA

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello FVXC FFVCD,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming FVXC FFVCD!

\(^ω^\)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 1,104 Applies to: