Fortnite Promotion Not Working

Good afternoon, I recently had an substcription of 1 month of xbox live gold for $10 monthly. I changed it to 3 months of xbox live gold for an fortnite and xbox promotion. I was wondering why I didnt get the code messeaged to me directy on xbox. The fortnite battle pass comes out tommorow and I need the 1,000 vbucks (Virtual currency). I changed the subscripition a few days ago. Please and Thank you for your help.

Question Info

Last updated May 2, 2019 Views 120 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

You may want to verify you are eligible per the terms of the offer. If you are, you'll want to create your own post for assistance.  

Terms and conditions

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.