Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X

Hi, I had fallout 4 and all the DLCs on my Xbox one, which it worked perfectly on and I have just got the Xbox series X and the base game will work but none of the DLCs are working it is saying they are not installed but I've checked and they are?

Hi Christine, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that the DLCs are also purchased under the account that you're using. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed"

Once confirmed, simply remove and re-add your account and then try to play the game again and access the DLCs.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​
​​​
1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​
2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​
3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​
4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​
​​​
POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
​​​
1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
​​​
ADD ACCOUNT​​​
​​​
1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​
2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​
3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​
4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​
5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indication if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 19, 2024 Views 1,828 Applies to: