Falha no Login - Minecraft PS4[Translation-Login Failed-Minecraft login]

Tinha postado uma pergunta do mesmo tipo anteriormente, porém estou em uma nova situação:

Como não tive sucesso com o suporte da Microsoft / Minecraft / XBox, busquei vídeos no youtube de pessoas com o mesmo problema.

Num desses, o modo de resolução era simples: fechar o Minecraft, ir em "configurações" -> "armazenamento" -> "armazenamento do sistema" -> "dados salvos" -> "Minecraft", excluir os arquivos de cache e abrir o jogo novamente.

Funcionou para algumas pessoas, porém não foi meu caso. Fiz novamente o processo, mas dessa vez excluí os dados salvos com o rosto da Alex e aconteceu algo novo: apareceu a tela para conectar uma conta Microsoft de graça (como se fosse a primeira vez). Cliquei em conectar (com o endereço de email que tem conta na XBox Live/Social) e coloquei o código no navegador. Quando o jogo fez a conexão, veio a seguinte mensagem:

"Eita! Parece que a Conta da Microsoft que você está tentando usar já está conectada com outra conta na "PlayStation Network".

Entre com uma conta da Microsoft que não esteja vinculada a uma conta na "PlayStation Network".

Se a minha conta já está conectada, porque não consigo acessar ela no jogo? Até porque, se tento conectar outra conta, o jogo manda eu desvincular a anterior. Mas como não consigo entrar, não consigo desvincular.

Eu gostaria de jogar utilizando o endereço de email habitual, o qual uso na PlayStation e tenho perfil na XBox e, aparentemente, já está conectada.

Como resolver?

[Translation-I had posted a question of the same type previously, however I am in a new situation:

As I did not succeed with microsoft support / Minecraft / XBox, I searched videos on youtube of people with the same problem.

In one of these, the resolution mode was simple: close Minecraft, go to "settings" -> "storage" -> "system storage" -> "saved data" -> "Minecraft", delete the cache files and open the game again.

It worked for some people, but it wasn't my case. I did the process again, but this time I deleted the data saved with Alex's face and something new happened: the screen appeared to connect a Microsoft account for free (as if it were the first time). I clicked connect (with the email address that has an account on XBox Live/Social) and put the code in the browser. When the game made the connection, the following message came:

"Eita! It looks like the Microsoft Account you're trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network".
Sign in with a Microsoft account that isn't linked to a "PlayStation Network" account.

If my account is already connected, why can't I access it in-game? Also, if I try to connect another account, the game tells me to unlink the previous one. But since I can't get in, I can't unlink.

I would like to play using the usual email address, which I use on PlayStation and i have a profile on XBox and apparently is already connected.

How to solve?]

Hi Belmonte,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues linking accounts. Unfortunately, you will need to get with PlayStation support. The settings to unlink the account are in the PlayStation profile. 

Please note that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms.

Thanks,

Brad

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 10, 2023 Views 196 Applies to: