Eurosport Player App Problem on Xbox One, Won't Open

Hi,

I have an Xbox Live Gold membership on my Xbox ONE and I also subscribe to Eurosport Player with a "Crowd Pass".

When I login to my Eurosport account via the Xbox ONE app I am presented with the following error message: "Sorry, the application server Eurosport Player is not available. Please try again later null"

I have noticed through my Eurosport Player account on eurosportplayer.co.uk that it add's the following device when I do this:

"MICROSOFT XBOX 360

Xbox LIVE account

b4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (have blanked this out, but I believe it's a serial number of some sort)

Your Eurosport Player account is linked to your Xbox LIVE account, not to your console. You can use it on any Xbox 360 console you are signed into. If you want to use another Xbox LIVE account to access Eurosport Player, first revoke access to the current account."

I don't like the way it's mentioning "Xbox 360" when I'm using a ONE, have Eurosport/Microsoft not developed this for the ONE properly yet?

Also, when I remove the above "Microsoft Xbox 360" account from "My Account" on eurosportplayer.co.uk it then displays the same message as in the box above but with a different serial number (or whatever it is) almost like it's trying to register the device twice? I've deleted this over and over again and tried logging back in on the ONE but it does the same thing every time!

Please Help! Really frustrating!

OK so the number looks like a console ID but it's different to my console ID. Also never had a 360, first time this account is being used on an Xbox of any kind

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm getting the exact same message now although it was working fine a few days ago.  It seems to be a Microsoft problem as I can still stream Eurosport through the iOS app.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem here. Startet 3 or 4 days ago.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm also having this problem.  Anyone managed to fix it?!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

No fix yet.  I've tried to contact Xbox support via Twitter but they've ignored me too.  I'm sure it's not a problem we can fix, the problem is server-side.  Very disappointed.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I could not find anything about the topic in internet. is it really, so few ones facing the same issue? Best feature of xbox is watching Eurosport and Netflix but Eurosport cannot be seen due to "application availability error, null". Any solution to this? I tried to access msft chat support but the support page form has name fields passive due to which get there error message as well...a bit blocked here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there geifisu16.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app. So that we can best help out please create a new thread detailing your issue, as this thread as from January. Thank you!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 9, 2022 Views 587 Applies to: