error 92 cannot connect to servers on world of warships legends xbox one

After latest update i cant get on error 92 pops when trying to get on servers. Can any one help? I already reinstalled game and still same. I dont want to delete my save data because I grinded to get alot of ships. Id appreciate any help. 

Hello there @DaAceDawg3, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. 

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best! 

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for replying. My NAT is moderate and im on a community internet. Thing is ive always played on mod nat with no issues for almost 2 yrs. Its just with the latest world of warships update that this problem started. Only warships affected. Since i have no access to router i cant open nat but all my other multiplayer games are running smooth.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox sincerely needs to pressure wargaming to fix this I have put $3,900 into world of warships and 6 months and Xbox you have my records proving my money put into the game code 92 is so annoying I'm tired of 20 minutes turning my Xbox off soft resetting I've tried all these steps it does not work I have world of tanks and a voice had it and have never gotten the code 92 or connection trying to start the game if I did not have so many friends that play this and myself enjoy the game so much with the money invested I would be done long ago with them and I know a few friends who have walked away with recent warship gaming updates due to this and aircraft carriers btw my Nat is open and I am hardwired connected with internet with Verizon internet has nothing to do with the internet this is a warship problem for just certain people I've read deleted the game we tried downloading it again they don't seem to care to fix it because not everybody gets it not enough people get it but the ones that do let me just tell you it is by far the most annoying thing I've ever dealt with I've been gaming since before the original call of duty and original Xbox thank you for your time and reading this I would appreciate any contact with gaming on the matter you guys hold the gavel on them they make a lot of money I know how this stuff works there's not enough people to get it so we don't matter right and maybe for some people but not for me code 92 has been an issue ever since I downloaded it 6 months ago it is definitely nothing to do with loss update and respect what the previous reply they need to do heavy digging on the matter truthfully I don't think they really know what it is and care to figure it out because it is a difficult matter but I can for one testify for sure it is not the last update for me for a fact it is not my Nat for facts it is not my internet I have no issues with other games is a very mysterious problem sometimes never mind I'm going to shut up before I say something I'll regret

UPDATE... Clearing the MAC address helped this time but I had to restart my Xbox and that has helped also in the past so I have absolute faith of code 92 will return my Nat is open like I mentioned so the ports don't need to be there right the extra ones at least I don't know I'm just having faith there's something will be done in the near future because it drives me wild to her I just get on Hulu and don't want to play and I feel that they should try considering how much I've dumped into the game already and that's only 6 months worth that's why I quit putting money into the game of recent I'm tired of it tired tired code 92 is taking the fight out of me in the game sick of it

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm getting same error code. Thought I'm also getting an error code 0 which just says

Unknown error

That seems to pop up 3 minutes exactly after I log in to game. And it boots me back out to title screen each time. I have cleared my alternate MAC address. And still same but now error code 0 pops up 5 minutes after in game.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 8, 2024 Views 3,036 Applies to: