Ebon flintlocke

https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1118110701673963521 I dont see the words "limited" here.

So please explain to me, how come that all my friends, that turned in after me to the stream. My GF sitting NEXT to me, turned in 15 mins into the show. All have the Sea of Thieves reward from watching said stream, but I don't? I commented several times during the stream, Was there 40 mins early and stayed untill they hosted another show.

And yeah, I get it, its technically a week tomorrow, but everyone else I know has gotten it. And nowhere is it stated to be limited by the devs of the game on their own twitter account. Keep the rest of the items in that mixpot, but I want my timed exclusive digital pistol skin.

And yes, I am done being patient and I know that when stuff like this happens, you most often have to nag until something happens. I've had to many run ins with "lets just ignore it, he'll give up". I want what I was promised, I actually watched the entire inside xbox and found it pretty interested and thought I'd keep watching them. But this is leaving a poor taste in my mouth atm.

Also, mixpots being limited? From what I can tell its mostly digital items, why limit something that is just a bunch of code? thats just forced scarcity and kinda .. wierd.

Regardless, generally hold you in high regard so I hope this gets resolved. I already contacted SoT, they told me it was in your hands. Stop sending me back and forth and just add the item to my account. It's not hard to do, I do similar stuff for a living. Denying something that was promised on pure prinicple while pointing fingers elsewhere leaves a really poor taste in your customers mouths.

"Tune in at 10pm BST/5pm ET/2pm PT to catch the latest episode of #InsideXbox. We'll be chatting about the Anniversary Update and if you watch via @WatchMixer whilst signed into your Microsoft account you'll earn the Ebon Flintlock! "

Question Info

Last updated April 24, 2019 Views 661 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi AverDraconis,

Thank you for your post. I understand that not receiving these items although you've been able to meet all the requirements for the MixPot can be frustrating but, we thank you for your patience and understanding for this situation.

Here at the Xbox Forums, we recommend troubleshooting steps in effort to resolve issues like this one that could be caused by system error. To begin troubleshooting, try removing your profile off your console, performing a power cycle, then adding the profile back onto your console.

On the MixPot FAQ page, it reads: "Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot."

The statement above applies to all MixPot events. We recommended to contact the developer of Sea of Thieves (Rare) so they may issue the content to users who've achieved the requirements for this promotion but have not received them due to error on the game's end.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Ezra
Microsoft Agent
Xbox Forum Moderator
"Look around and find something for which to be grateful." - Rickson Gracie

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This has happened to me already at the last mixer event and again now.  You will get double talk from both ends as we are getting again.  There was no mention of "limited quantities" or random "mixpot" bs associated with this announcement or promotion.  I have been talking to the [Mod Removed-Profanity] over at "mixpot", heavy on the pot obviously, and they are [Mod Removed-Profanity] their way thru it also.

Sorry this didn't help.

And before you spew the console nonsense again, I'm on PC.  You are a bunch of crooks.  Because this pistol which offered a major advantage in gameplay in regards to PvP , was only truly available by purchasing special items, you have lied to the public with your stance that you are not pay to win.  [Mod Removed-Profanity],  this definately constitutes pay to win.  Do you bois get whiplash from talking out of both sides of your faces?

Sorry this didn't help.

... "only the first qualified viewers" are you even reading your own copy-paste? Do an actual job instead, because this is beyond bad customer service.

I was there BEFORE several people who received the mixpot, I was therefor qualified and in the stream, before they were. So how.... HOW did they receive this item and I did not?

The only explanation is that its randomized and not at all about who was there first, please dont link the FAQ to someone who clearly states they've read the FAQ, its extremely patronizing.  EDIT: Seems I missed to mention having read the FAQ, well my bad. But you really think that wasn't the first thing I did? It was the first thing Rare linked me in THEIR support ticket.

I was there, nearly an hour early, a dedicated fan. I watched ALL of the broadcast, people who tuned in for 10 mins and left because they only cared about the gun. Got the gun. I watched it all, genuinely interested. Did not receive the item that made me tune in to begin with.

Really really poor show of sport on your part, but I've contacted Rare again. So DW, but one of your departments will have to cave, because you both know that we're in the right on this one.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. I was there before my friends but I am the only one who did not receive anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alot of them are random winners.

Sorry this didn't help.

Reply In reply to deleted message
Nothing about "chance" or "random" in the illegal enticement to watch their ad.  People were falsely promised if they watched the xbox guy prance around again in one of his little outfits they "would receive" the Ebon Flintlock.

Sorry this didn't help.

That deleted message was nothing wrong.  This is just being discussed on other sites and there is a cover up.

Sorry this didn't help.

Which is not what the FAQ says.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have not received mine either it has officially been one week as I am EST it is officially Tuesday the 23rd after watching the stream on the 16th I have not received it despite being there 30 minutes before the stream started and watching the entire duration and commenting a few times during the stream. I can't "Power Cycle" my Xbox because I do not own one I am instead on a Windows system and I tried wsreset.exe rebooted and the whole shebang but I haven't gotten a notification on Mixer so I know nothing I do will get me my Flintlock other than pestering every member of support from the Ambassadors to the "Rangers"

Sorry this didn't help.