Disco rayado[Scratched disc]

Ayer por la tarde estaba jugando y de repente me aparece el mensaje "el disco no se puede leer". Lo quité y lo volví a poner. Me funcionaba bien, hasta que a los 15 minutos me volvió a aparecer el mismo problema. Lo limpié y me di cuenta que el disco tiene un raya en círculo. 

¿Por qué podría haber pasado esto? ¿La consola lo quemó u otra cosa? 

[Translation - Yesterday afternoon I was playing and suddenly the message "the disc can not be read" appears. I took it off and put it back on. It worked well, until after 15 minutes the same problem appeared again. I cleaned it and realized that the disk has a line in a circle.Why could this have happened? Did the console burn it or something else?]

Answer
Answer

Hola, de preferencia no dejes ningún juego adentro de la consola ya que sufres el riesgo de que la consola al encender te raye el blu-ray. Sin embargo también cabe mencionar que si tienes un xbox one s y lo tienes de manera vertical, los discos puede rayarse fácilmente con cualquier movimiento de más. Saludos!

[Translation - Hello, preferably do not leave any game inside the console since you suffer the risk that the console to turn on scratches your blu-ray. However it is also worth mentioning that if you have an xbox one s and you have it vertically, the disks can be easily scratched with any movement of more. Regards!]

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Si no eres como yo que deja los discos dentro de la consola entonces no tendría porque estar dañado, la consola solo usa el disco para validar la licencia y lo demás lo corre desde el disco duro. Si dejas el disco dentro de la consola cuando ya no lo usas puede pasar esto, sobre todo si la consola se mueve constantemente.

[Translation - If you are not like me that leaves the disks inside the console then it would not have to be damaged, the console only uses the disk to validate the license and the rest it runs from the hard disk. If you leave the disk inside the console when you no longer use it, this can happen, especially if the console moves constantly.]

Game hard, game for fun
GT: k1Helix z

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 25, 2024 Views 1,051 Applies to: