Disappointed backward compatibility

I am slightly disappointed with the Xbox One. The center stack, kinect, pad and play They are great, but backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games is a little telling me fooled. I bought Rabbid Invasion for Xbox 360 and, unfortunately, does not work on Xbox One - and only after buying wyszperał information that not all titles work in backward compatibility. The console purchased from the main view of the child, and here it turns out that this is not such great titles like. "Kinectimals" and other games for children using kinect sensor, or the lack of many titles in the series Lego. Console purchased in order to be on time and not backwards taking an older model, and here it turns out that the child does not have the cool games that were on the 360. It might be worthwhile to restore these titles on Xbox One. Certainly not just my child, but I and many other users of the Xbox One would be satisfied.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, as much as Microsoft would love to put Kinect games on the backward comaptibility, it's just not possible due to the Xbox One Kinect using different technology that is not compatible with Xbox 360 Kinect games. As for other games like the Lego series of games, some of them are compatible (Star Wars TCS, Pirates of the Caribbean, Batman, Indiana Jones).  If you would like more of these games to be made compatible, then vote for them on the xbox feedback site xbox.uservoice.com the more votes they get, the more chance they are made compatible.  Be aware though that it is the decision of the publisher to allow the games to be made compatible.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 108 Applies to: