Diablo 3

I see that u put out Diablo 3 reaper of souls now I've already bought Diablo 3 for xbox 360 and iM DAM SURE IN HELL IF IM GOING TO PAY 60$ again for my box one u should let me transfer my diablo 3 from my 360 to my one and let me download the expansion but not going to pay 60$ again ONE DISGRUNTLED GAMER BOO XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

You should understand this is not Microsoft you should be mad at, but Blizzard.  And let's me honest, you'd be in the same boat with Sony and every other system and game released in history.  I don't recall any games that when launched for a new gen console give you the game for free because you bought some of the game on the previous gen console.

You can still buy the expansion on 360 for only $40 or so, that's an option.  Or not buy it at all.  I wasn't planning on rebuying for Xbox One until I read about Adventure mode, that sold me.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

I would export the 360 save, then trade that disk for an Xbox One version. I'd end up paying similar to an expansion. Then import my 360 save to the Xbox One. It's not really that big of a deal.

I could understand being a little *** if you just bought the older version last week, but then whose fault would that be?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

that's why i'm always behind the hype. bought the 360 uee for 15$, not d3.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 34 Applies to: