Destiny 2 companion app

So I have tried everything I can to log into the destiny 2 companion app and bungie but it always gives the authentication error and says there is a problem with my account I messed with all my settings and know my information is correct and I have also cleared the browser and it still doesn't work and I cant log into both at all.Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Go to Destiny website on bungie and verify your account, then you check with the companion app.

Regards!

Loyalty... To The End!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I personally haven't many issues with the app, however, the Bungie Help forums would be the best place to shoot you over to. 

Here's the link to the Companion App help page: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics?pNumber=0&tg=CompanionApp&tSort=3&tType=0&d=0&lang=en

Bungie Support doesn't exactly appear to have a support 'contact us' that I could find on their website, I may not have looked closely enough, but getting at their support on Twitter would be a good thing to hopefully have a staff member DM you and help you out. https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/

285,000 Gamerscore and Up Club"Die? Didn't you know... Spartans never die!"

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright I will try that thank you so much 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 12, 2024 Views 894 Applies to: