Dead by Daylight stuck at "loading profile"

When I try to boot up Dead by Daylight, it's all good until I get to the "loading profile" portion of the game. This happens when the game is checking all of it's assets and whatnot. It's happening on both my Xbox and my fiance Xbox in the same household. I asked some of my buddies if they are having the issue and they are not. I tried to uninstall the game on both consoles and reinstall but that didn't work. I have gigabyte internet and my speeds are great. I even tried to reboot router and modem and nothing seemed to fix this. 

Hello lord of da sith,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Dead By Daylight is getting stuck on the loading screen of the game. We recommend power cycling the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If this does not resolve the issue, we suggest removing your profile from the console and downloading it back. Does your console provide you with an error message when you test the multiplayer connection in the network settings? Be sure to let us know the results!

\(^ω^\)

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried all of the suggestions (except removing the profile from console). And none of them worked. When I tested multiplayer connection it said "it's all good". I even tried signing into her gamertag on my Xbox and that didn't work.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have tried these steps and it didn't work. When I test connection it says "all is good"

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there lord of da sith

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your game to complete it's launch and let you play unhindered. I can totally understand how this could be pretty concerning. Seeing as uninstallation of the game did not resolve this, I suggest a soft reset of the console to hopefully smooth out any old data that could be causing this strange behavior. It's a factory reset that cleans out your console, reinstalls the current version of the dashboard, doesn't uninstall any of your games/apps and in general is a great troubleshooting step for most problems. 

Once you have made sure that your network is set up appropriately (with an open NAT type) and that you have all the sign-in information for any important gamertags you have on your console, try the steps outlined in our How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One and select the option denoted in reset and keep my games & apps.

Hope this information was helpful, let us know if that helped. 

Much thanks!

(V) (°,,,,°) (V)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you, I will try this tonight. I just find it weird that it started happening on both consoles in my household at the same time!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 7,577 Applies to: