Days Of Thunder no longer downloadable from the Download History...

Just like World Gone Sour, I paid $14.99 for this game a few years back, and am supposed to "own" it, but I recently switched to a different XBOX 360, and now it won't download. I keep getting an error message with status code 800700E8. I know that I'm probably wasting my time with this, but I did pay for this game, and would like to have it back. Can anything be done to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated February 24, 2019 Views 16 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  Unfortunately it looks as though that game was removed from the servers.  If this is the case you would not be able to redownload the game.  This would be the same for World Gone Sour

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I thought that once we bought these games from the Market Place, we "owned" them? So technically, these games can be removed from the servers at anytime, and we will never be able to download them from our history again? Why have these games been removed, but Yaris is still available? Is that a sick joke?

Sorry this didn't help.

Most of the time games are just removed from the servers as far as being able to purchase them again. But occasionally they are completely removed from the servers due to licensing issues from the publishers.

Sorry this didn't help.

If that were the case, X-Men, The Simpson, TMNT Arcade and Turtles In Time, Marvel vs Capcom Origins, 2, and 3, and all of the old Midway games on top of many others would be unavailable for re-download. I'm thinking that the this is a simple issue of the download link being broken. I've re-downloaded 100's of games and files from my history in the past, and these are the only two I've had a problem with. Plus it's giving an error message instead of the typical "this item is no longer available.".

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a vote link to get this and many other games and older DLC fixed so that we can download them again. Please vote...

xbox.uservoice.com/.../10841934-ability-to-re-download-delisted-games-from-the-dow

Sorry this didn't help.