Can't download apps on my Xbox 360 after logging in

Hello comunity. I have had some problems with my Xbox 360 because I can't download apps to my console. If I'm not logged in, I can see all the 7 dashboard tabs normally (bing, home, social, games, movies&tv, apps, settings) but if I go to the 'apps' section and then click some app to download (e.g. Netflix), it leads me to a screen showing the options for the app (Download, Pin to home, Rate), where I click 'Download', and then I'm requested to log in with my Xbox Live Account (I've no Gold subscription if it helps). Until now everything's OK but when I log in with my account, it returns me to the screen with the options screen for Netflix BUT, the 'Download' button isn't there anymore. After that if I go back to the dashboard only can see 5 tabs (home, social, games&apps, settings) and can't even find the Netflix app nor any other else.

Some info that can be useful:

- I'm from Costa Rica

- My email refers also to Costa Rica 

Sorry to hear about your issue.  The steps on this page should clear up the issues you're seeing: Troubleshoot Downloading Content

Many times I've seen this from partial download data, or being cleared up by clearing your system cache.  

Follow those steps and let us know if that doesn't work!

Come join us at Xbox Playdates US every Tuesday and Saturday. https://xboxplaydates.us/twitch

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same problem on my Xbox 360s.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Laarni,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. 

Thank you

Happy Gaming!
Chris ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 23, 2023 Views 2,061 Applies to: