Cannot sign in to PS4 linked account to play Minecraft cross platforms or Realms

I have tried everything. I get the "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account, (My username)" or the "Signing in with your Microsoft Account..." window lags and never signs in.

What can I do? I have contacted Minecraft and they tell me to contact Microsoft because I am using a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft. I contacted Microsoft and they tell me to contact Minecraft because there is nothing wrong with their servers. Not sure where to go next. I know my account email and password is correct -- I can sign into the account online. But I cannot sign in through Minecraft.

Hello,

Please make sure you are using the new version of Minecraft on PS4 and not the older version.

The old version looks like this.

The new version looks like this.

Sometimes, if you do not set up a gamer tag with your Microsoft account it can create issues for your cross play accounts, so please make sure that those two things are complete. If it still does not work, you will have to take the problem to Mojang Support.

Home - Mojang Support

Submit a request - Mojang Support

Best Regards,

XBF John

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 22, 2021 Views 34 Applies to: