Cannot create a Microsoft account

I am trying to create a new Microsoft account with my cousin and we cannot get past the puzzle part of creating a new account the images are stacked and I can barely tell what it is and even if I can tell what it is and orient it correctly it says its wrong if you have any information plz help.

Hey there, DylanBoggs1

Have you managed to solve the puzzle?

It looks like a group of dogs, and rotating it left may solve the problem.

Regards

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Win & Xbox Insider

Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Same. This is the DUMBEST thing ever. I've tried 100 times. 20 levels and 'at least 1 of my answers is wrong'. What a complete waste of my time. Whoever designed this is should be fired. Need an account to set up my new Xbox. Can't get past step 1. Holy Cow, this is driving me nuts!!

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the exact same issue. I have spent hours on the phone with Microsoft the last few days, been bumped from tech to tech, and all I can get is that this is a known issue that affects new account creation from all platforms. They have no estimate for when it will be fixed. I am not getting decent support at all. There is no workaround. Even if this prompt worked, the design is horrible with the stacked animals. I have a hard time even telling what some of them are supposed to be. There are no accessibility options for audio or a different challenge. Horrible design, horrible MS support.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 7, 2023 Views 136 Applies to: