Can I recover my xbox 360 account when the email I used no longer exist?(still remember it, password too)

I want to recover my old Xbox 360 account but I have a problem

For better context this is an account I've made years ago on xbox 360 but I've lost since the email I used doesn't exist anymore(email was deleted)

I didn't have trouble with this until I tried logging in on the Xbox one that it ask for a verification code and like I said that email was one I no longer had access to

After so many attempts to log in it started saying this Microsoft account doesn't exists

However when I get on my xbox I search for players and look for my old account via gamertag I can still see my xbox account right there

And I wanna know if I can recover it because that account holds sentimental value

|

Hi there Orlando R. I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today. I am so sorry you are having issues with your lost account. Unfortunately, it would not be possible to recover the account as there is no way to get back into the email address to prove your identity. You would need to use the form but because the account is deleted this would never pass. I am sorry. I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie

Lumie

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 2 Applies to: