Call of duty Cold War

So i have the xbox series x and i was able to play COD cold war with a keyboard or controller in the begining now i cant get into the game cuz it says i need to connect controller and when i do nothing happens it keeps telling me to disconnect keyboard and mouse... ive tried everything and nothing it working.

Hello @RyGuy5 I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step please try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

If the issue persists, please select Settings > Network > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate Mac address : CLEAR > Restart.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 4, 2021 Views 76 Applies to: