Call of duty Black ops 2 hackers

So I Recently Got Call of duty Black ops 2 From the ultimate sale on my xbox one.But I have a problem with the game and Its The Countless Amounts Of Modders and Cheaters In The multiplayer lobbies .Today i have reported about 4 people for cheating On there xbox 360 profile by filing a complaint,their xbox one profile and the in game report system.I gave full details as well.But can You please tell me if there is anyway i can avoid getting into these lobbies.Some of them were even admitting to doing it for years.And also most of these modders do their mods from the theatre mode.I know this isnt your responsibility but because you are such a big company can you please somehow push activision or treyarch to just add some kind if patch to stop these modders Please.You can do it through social media.I really hope the enforcement team Take action against those modders though.😔

Hi Muzammil.

Thank you for contacting the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are running into hackers on Black Ops 2. Unfortunately, there is no easy solution to avoiding these type of lobbies except possibly using the Avoid a player feature whenever you encounter a cheater and reporting them through the in-game system. Activision / Treyarch aren't really going to put a patch in an old game due to the fact the next installment of the CoD franchise is just around the corner and they are currently overseeing hackers on CoD MW. I apologize if this wasn't the answer you were looking for but please keep reporting the cheaters so that XBLPET can investigate into the reported users.

Thanks,

MC

MCGaminX
Xbox Ambassador/Insider
Be Safe, Be Respectful, Game On!

Did my reply help you out? Please click on "Yes" below or choose it as the answer to your problem. Thank you! (・ω・)b

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok Thanks.its Been 24 Hours since I reported Those modders.If xbox enforcement dosent take any action does that mean they either didnt find or read the report yet or does it mean they dont think they were cheating.They Were clearly cheating they were killing our whole team within a second over and over again and it was in the countdown before the match even started and they werent even aiming at us.And in the killcam you can even see the mod table they were using and the options.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 20, 2024 Views 937 Applies to: