Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included in the disc.) I went to see what downloadable content they had for borderlands 2 and one of the options was Commander Lilith DLC and it said for free. When Xbox transferred me to the store to download, it said it costs $15.  How can I get the DLC that was included in the collection without purchasing the DLC?
Answer
Answer

According to the Borderlands website: 

"Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection to play."

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Sorry bud, as Tim mentioned, this one is gonna cost you. THC did not include this dlc as it came out some time after, and it was only free for the first few weeks. It is definitely well worth the buy, though! Sets up for 3 nicely, raises the level cap, adds se great bosses, loot, and locations!

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 24, 2023 Views 703 Applies to: