Aliens vs predator 2010 Xbox live down?

So basically for the past 6 or so days no one has been able to access multiplayer on aliens vs predator 2010, it keeps giving everyone the same message “disconnected, could not establish a connection to Xbox live”

Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Are the servers down permanently?? The game still had a dedicated fan base and it’s concerning them and myself since it’s many peoples favourite game, including my favourite game and my childhood basically, if anyone has any information please help us

Edit: the servers still work on PlayStation 3 and computer, we are confused why Xbox was only effected

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Sega and Rebellion stopped supporting this game several years ago, I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down the game's servers for now. As Sega is responsible for publishing the game, I recommend trying to talk to them.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have contacted them, but the servers have been up for many many years after they stopped supporting it, it only went off a few days ago, even tho we have a decently active community with a group on Xbox of over 1700+ members

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It’s just strange for them to shut down Xbox of all consoles, as ps3 is even more dead than Xbox currently and pc is still running, it’s just weird

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

From what I have read, it seems a lot of Xbox 360 games are running into issues at the moment for some reason so it may simply be that and it clears up:

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 12, 2023 Views 1,433 Applies to: