Account stolen or compromised

A few days ago I was playing Castle Crashers with this little kid who I play with and turned out he came across a modder who was in his party and this modder had already convinced him to give his account information to him so he could log in to his account with his computer and upgrade his characters for him. As soon as I heard this I knew he was lying to the 10 yr. old and was going to steal his account. Of course what he told the kid he was going to do for him did not work and he was going to have to do it later because he had to go eat dinner. I made the mistake of not notating his gamer tag and as soon as he left I told the kid I was playing with to go immediately and change his Microsoft Live password and that he just gave the modder. He told me he trusted him and I asked, do you know him, like in real life? The answer was no. Long story short the kid did not go change his account information and now I believe his account was stolen form him by a clever teenage modder who conned him out of his account. The reason I believe his account was stolen from him is he has not been online all week since this happened and his account is sending out obscene messages to all friends. First one was a message to all friends report my account for bio so I can change my gamer tag for free. The next obscene message I received was "I want to blank blank all my friends and family" (wasn’t sure I could fill in the blanks on this forum). I responded back to that message with you should be ashamed of yourself for conning a 10 yr. old out of his account... the world has a way of paying you back for the bad things you do... just give the kid back his account...

I am called support and reported this, gave the gamer tag to the agent who said he would pass the info up and see if anyone could do anything. He also told me to go to the forums and post a message so here I am. I am hoping that someone at Microsoft Xbox can look up the account info and what it was by the gamer tag, contact the original owner and assist them in getting their account back. Contact his parents or whoever was on the account and get this poor little kid his gamer tag back and away from the teenager who stole it from him.

The gamer tag that was stolen was:
x Savage Pro

Thank you for your support and assistance in this matter, please let me know if you can help. Have a great day.

oXo SLeEpY oXo

Please Do Not Name on the forum. Otherwise have your friend BLOCK, AVOID, and REPORT the offending user account.  Do the same thing yourself... BLOCK, AVOID, and REPORT the account through the console, just to stay away from possible problems..  GOOD LUCK!!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi

It is good to know that the xbox community care for each other !

Calling support was the best thing to do.

You played online with this kid - so he have gold -> So Microsoft have contact informations from the kid/his parents.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

never give out your Microsoft  email or password no matter what its for and that's how i got scammed on mw2  but I got my account back if your account gets hacked use

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=https%3A%2F%2Faccount.live.com%2Fpassword%2Freset&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Faccount.live.com%2FPassword%2FChange&ei=Q6myUfqQAvPP0AWOhoDABQ&usg=AFQjCNGye2TkQNkvKLVvpTlQS1cGIp_wXw&bvm=bv.47534661,d.d2k and add security proofs on to your and change your password and change your  security question / answer https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile/Protection     that will remove access from all console with your profile  Your profile and its history will remain on Xbox.com, Xbox LIVE, and the console(s), but will require re-download to use. Requiring download takes effect immediately. If your profile is currently connected to Xbox LIVE, it will be signed out when the console refreshes its connection with Xbox LIVE (2 hours or less). I hope that      helps

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I was in this game with all these level 1 and I was level 33 and at the end of the game I turned out too be another prestige

And then I got banned like I'm so mad how can u reset me gamertag is Zr Inspireable please thnks

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

@ BongKaaos

Obviously you didn't even read what I wrote. I did not name on the forum. I gave the name of a stolen gamertag, not of the person who stole it because I did not pay attention to it when he was conning the kid I heard him take it from. My Friend cannot Block, Avoid, or Report the person who has stolen his account because his account was stolen. His account was taken because he is only 10 and was gullible and the teenager conned him into giving him his password.

The only reason I posted this is because the tech support person from XBL support told me to post on the forum because it is monitored by the team he was forwarding the information I gave him and it might help or speed things up.

This actually has nothing to do with me, I was witness to a child being conned out of his account because he was naive and misled by an older Kid while I was playing a game. I'm only posting on here in hopes that an XBL employee can and will do something about this. I do not need help or advice from you or anyone else. I know better than to give my password to anyone for any reason. Now this poor kids account has been stolen and the person who took it is sending obscene messages to everyone on his friends list and removing them.

I am literally just trying to do the right thing and report it so maybe someone at XBL can help the kid get his account back and catch the person who took it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

you have to call support to get your account back

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

if any 1 needs xbox support number here it is           

Microsoft Xbox Support International Contact Numbers

* United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico: 1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX

* International direct dial to the United States: 425-635-7180

* Australia: 1800 555 741

* Austria: 0800 281 360

* Belgium: 0800 7 9790

* Brazil: 0800 891 9835

* Ceská republika: 800 142 365; 2390 00 459

* Chile: 1230-020-6001

* Colombia: 01-800-912-1830

* Denmark: 80 88 40 97

* Finland: 0800 1 19424

* France: 0800 91 52 74

* Germany: 0800 181 2968

* Greece: 00800 44 12 8732

* Hong Kong: 800-96-4215

* India:

o Toll Free: 000-800-440-1179

o Toll Free: 1800-11 11 00

o Toll Number: +91 80 40103000

o Toll Free: 1800-102 1100

* Ireland: 1 800 509 186

* Italy: 800 787614

* Japan: 0120-220-340

* Korea: 00368-440-0090

* Magyarország (Hungary): 06 80 018590

* Mexico: 001-866-745-8312

* New Zealand: 0508 555 592 (Customer and Retail Support)

* Norway: 800 141 74

* Poland: 00800 441 17 96

* Portugal: 800 844 059

* Russia: 81080020581044

* Saudi Arabia: 800 8 443 784

* Singapore: 800-448-1330

* Slovensko: 0800 004 557

* South Africa: 800991550

* Spain: 900 94 8952

* Sweden: 020 79 1133

* Switzerland: 0800 83 6667

* Taiwan: 00801-44-4231

* The Netherlands: 0800 023 3894

* United Arab Emirates: 800 0 441 1942

* United Kingdom: 0800 587 1102

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi

As I said before: thnx for your courage.

We will now just have to wait for legal actions of MS

Do you perchance have someone in your friend list who have the email or telefon number of

the parents from this kid? You could ask if he would phone the parents and inform of this situation.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

No i do not have any of this persons information, I do not know them personally. just witnessed a poor kid getting conned

1. I don't need to call support I already have, and I reported it. they suggested I post on here because the fraud team monitors these threads, may speed things up.

2. This is not my account and I do not need help.

3. If your not an XBL employee you cannot help so don't try, thanks. This post is only here to give XBL fraud team some information to do with as they please. that is all.

4. Nothing will answer my question because I do not have a question. the only thing that will be a correct answer for this post will be someone from the fraud team posting that they are looking into the report and that is it.

thank you everyone.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you filed a report on your console against the offending con artist.... It's being looked into.   GOOD LUCK!!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 63 Applies to: