7 Days to die, Multiplayer Error. help

Hello,

i bought with some friends the game "7 days to die" some days ago. Everything works fine.. but the multiplayer dont work. Everytime when we try to connect to a Multiplayer game or private game, we get the Message: 

error

Your connection to the game was interrupted. Please try again later

Everyone of us have Nat: open. and all other games works online... is it a game bug?

It may be a game bug. I have similar problems though with a moderate NAT type, the fact is that most people online in 7 Days To Die may not have the best internet. Open NAT types tend to receive a lot of problems playing online, though I have noticed. If you are having no problems playing other games though, it may be the bad internet part.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey,

thanks for your answer. I have here in Germany a very good Internet... very stable and never had problems at this part.. and i have read in the 7 days to die forum from other users that they have the same problems.. the developer broke the multiplayer game with the last update... i have read that...  I bought this game with the xbox deals.. but cant enyoj it really.. cuz its not really working in multiplayer..

Will the developer update this?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 1,392 Applies to: