Tons of My Achievements Missing and Games Scores Reset to 0

Help! I just noticed today that a ton of my achievements are missing. My score is off by thousands. Games Ive completed or come close to completing are all reset to 0. Achievements do show unlocked when i go into a games achievements, but still show I have 0/1000. Im at 386k when I should be in the mid 400ks .

Question Info

Last updated December 21, 2016 Views 29 Applies to:

Hey MR C1TY,

As you are on the same version of the update as the public currently, I would encourage you to take a look at the standard troubleshooting for the issue located here.  There is also a link to the Achievements forum on that page where you can post if the steps indicated there do not resolve the issue.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Kronos

-Kronos

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey MR C1TY,

As you are on the same version of the update as the public currently, I would encourage you to take a look at the standard troubleshooting for the issue located here.  There is also a link to the Achievements forum on that page where you can post if the steps indicated there do not resolve the issue.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Kronos

Hi, yes I've done all this and even called support which lead me here. Its the strangest thing, on the Xbox and Xbox.com the same games are reset to 0. Idk if you can to to my profile, but if you can click on FF15 and you'll see what I mean. Its all Xbox one games that show 0. At least 20+ that I have counted.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey MR C1TY,

Thanks for the feedback!

-Kronos

Hi, yes I've done all this and even called support which lead me here. Its the strangest thing, on the Xbox and Xbox.com the same games are reset to 0. Idk if you can to to my profile, but if you can click on FF15 and you'll see what I mean. Its all Xbox one games that show 0. At least 20+ that I have counted.

Thanks for the additional information on this, we will pass this along to the developers for investigation.  One thing I wanted to let you know is your profile page here does display a gamerscore of 445,763, so it doesn't look like you've lost any achievements.

-Kronos

Sorry this didn't help.