Not getting full preview updates ( no clubs)

I have been getting the two a week updates but i just noticed that i never completely got the October update.  I never had the club option and i see now that it says my latest update is from august.  I am in the preview program so i don't understand.

Question Info

Last updated November 8, 2016 Views 35 Applies to:

Hey there SquidgyMelons,  this is something we announced on the old forums back when 1610 kicked off but there is a small portion of the community we held back on 1608 for bug testing and validation purposes.  We actually usually do this with every update and once you've been part of the group you shouldn't be selected again (groups are selected at random).  At this time your last update should have been around the 30th of September so please double check that and if you would like me to further verify please post your full OS Version and I'll double check (both the numbers and the rs1_xbox please).  All of our 1608 users will be updated to 1610 in the future but we don't have an exact time table we can share for that.  Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a great day!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey!  I'm very sorry for the late reply i was having trouble getting onto the Preview forums.  Okay i understand I must have missed that!  You're correct about that my last preview update says the 29th 1608.  Although I was stilll getting the two updates every week as if I'm suppose to be going forward but when I signed on at my friends house (he has the 1610) I stopped getting them, so was a little confused I suppose.

My OS version is:

(rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160927-1900) fre

Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm in the same situation but we haven't gotten an update since 9/29 and are stuck at 1065.  I've been on Xbox Chat who directed me to Twitter Xbox Support who then directed me here.  We would really love to know what's wrong??? :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there theDevilmanx666,  If you could please read my first post in this thread in full.  All the answers you're looking for are in that post.

Sorry this didn't help.