Xbox one S Black screen

Hi, My xbox one S has suddenly just black screen after turning it on and wont come out of it, I cant recall the last time it auto updated, could have been when i was asleep and im unsure of what to do now, the only things i've tried is a hard reboot and trying to boot it in low res mode? any help please?? 

Question Info

Last updated October 31, 2016 Views 38 Applies to:

Hey there Gunnslinger115,  Try booting the console into the bootup troubleshooter and attempt to factory default your console from there (the keep games and apps version).  To access the troubleshooter make sure your console is fully off (orange light on the PSU) then press and hold the bind and eject keys and while continuing to hold them press and hold the power button.  It should chime once at you and then a very long ten seconds later it should chime a second time.  At that point you can let go and it should load you into the boot troubleshooter.

Should the console fail to boot to that troubleshooter and you've already tried the steps that standard support should have walked you through to resolve this (as there is no special troubleshooting for this) then your console would most likely need to be repaired.  You can set this up yourself at our online service center (devicesupport.microsoft.com) or you can contact standard support to have them set the repair up for you.  Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a great day!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.