Remove my username from the Xbox Preview / Insider Program.

I need you to urgently remove my username from the xbox preview / insider program, i contacted Xbox phone support & was told to post on this forum to have a Xbox team member remove me from the program, Note: I signed up to the program about 3 months ago & decided this was not for me so i went into the xbox preview dashboard app and removed my xbox & username from the program, i was informed that my xbox would restore itself back to the normal stable OS release once the next OS rollout day, thus this happen and my xbox is back to the normal OS release. Now 3 months has passed & i had called thru to Xbox phone support with another problem & was informed that my username was still signed up to the xbox preview program i asked them to remove it but told me they couldn’t do that & i would have to post on this forum to have that done, they also sent me this link https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub which i tried all the steps to remove myself from the program but it didn’t work as i tried to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard App which is not available anymore thru the xbox store so i download the Insider App which from what i read has replaced the Xbox Preview Dashboard, i can open the insider app and see that my xbox has been removed from the program but i see that a box says that I’m joined up to the program but it gives me no option to remove me from the program i don’t see a manage tab to unenroll, Please HELP ‘''

Question Info

Last updated December 11, 2016 Views 24 Applies to:

What does your 'Manage Devices' section say in the Insider app's 'Settings' section TaipanSamurai ?

That's the section where you should see your console listed if it's still enrolled.

If it's there, just tick the box, then done.

Your console will be removed from the programme in a couple of days.

Hope that helps.

:o)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there TaipanSamurai,  I see you've posted this a few times so since this is the first thread I found I'll just link to my reply in all your others.  Sadly there is no way to remove your account from showing as preview enabled.  But here's the thing, it doesn't do anything.  The only thing that preview does is install beta OS updates and features on your console and that's all managed by the app.  It doesn't change anything on your account or billing end and the flag in our tools that standard agents see just means you own the license for the app and nothing more.  Standard support should be looking at your preview flag and seeing if you have any consoles enrolled as that's what matters.  If they aren't doing that then I'm afraid they're not doing their job properly as they should know preview doesn't affect anything else.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.