Dashboard update

I haven't received an update I'm over a month and a half. I have 2 Xbox ones. 3 actually. My main one and one my son uses. His box has the lfg/club preview update. Has had it for a while. And emotes in keyboard etc. I switched to a slim box back in August. I removed my old Xbox from the preview program and added it to my new slim. I've received a few updates since but around September/mid September I noticed I haven't moved from the build on the box to the current build. Nothing has changed. Still have the latest preview update selected on the registration and my box is always on and on instant on. So what Ian happening. I have been with the program since it was first introduced in 2009-2010. Ive never been behind on updates. Would like to be helped by anyone who knows the issue or know what I'm going through. I've hard reset many times. Signed in and out a Bunch  as well. Will wait for a response. THanks a lot. 

Question Info

Last updated November 4, 2016 Views 13 Applies to:

I am having the same problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

can an Xbox ambassador or a preview update manager or supervisor or whatever the top position is, please let us know what we can do? 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey All,

Some users were left on the 1608 build to help test any fixes for that build, so there isn't anything wrong with your console or updates if you haven't taken an update for some time.  

Thanks for your continued feedback and participation.

-Kronos

-Kronos

Sorry this didn't help.