Did the mods even stop using this forum? Announcments section is empty =/

please fix these forums they are broken =(

Discussion Info

Last updated November 12, 2016 Views 94 Applies to:

Hey Xenokai,

We are still monitoring these forums actively for any issues you are reporting with the Preview.  We also appreciate your feedback when it comes to the new forums.  If you are having issues looking for where to post your issues, I encourage you to use the link here for a list of the "classic" sub forums that were present on the prior forums.

Thanks!

-Kronos

-Kronos

Yes, this new forum style is to much. I have absolute no clue how to navigate or how to get an overview, or how I would get to a thread-list from this sub-forum.

@MS Mods:

Things that are actually working must not be reinvented. This new forums structure is absolut horrible in every way. But if you want that less and less persons are reading and posting here, you're on a good way to achieve this.

Hey Xenokai,

We are still monitoring these forums actively for any issues you are reporting with the Preview.  We also appreciate your feedback when it comes to the new forums.  If you are having issues looking for where to post your issues, I encourage you to use the link here for a list of the "classic" sub forums that were present on the prior forums.

Thanks!

-Kronos

Hi, I hope that you guys are actually going to take all the feedback on board about the new forums, given that the vast majority of it has been *negative*! ;-) 

Layout is worse, navigation is worse, speed is worse, *and* you've wiped all past threads, posts, and PMs...