1) Featured

2) All Games A-Z

3) Puzzles and Platformers

Idea Two

Have other sections like:

• Most Downloaded
  • Highest rated

Idea Three

Pre-Paid membership cards (Like Xbox Live Gold Pre-Paid Cards). So customers can buy the subscription of physical shops.

Discussion Info

Last updated February 28, 2017 Views 60 Applies to:

I agree with Idea three, but i'd personally like to see 2-4months free with purchase of 12months of Gold. But yeah Pre-Paid is a great option, they could sell special bundles of it too like for discounted price like $100(not a real price,just throwing out numbers) for 1y of Gold/game pass. because $60 ontop of the Gamepass can be quite pricey.

almost guarantee Idea 3 will come, as well as including a few months with a new xbox.

I agree with Idea three, but i'd personally like to see 2-4months free with purchase of 12months of Gold. But yeah Pre-Paid is a great option, they could sell special bundles of it too like for discounted price like $100(not a real price,just throwing out numbers) for 1y of Gold/game pass. because $60 ontop of the Gamepass can be quite pricey.

especially since 12m of gold is $60 and a game pass is $10/month it would cost about $180 a year, where as i normally spend $60 a year+ what ever new game/console i wanna get.

Hopefully at some point the community could vote for the games. ;)

Xbox Ambassadors